Counter-Strike [1998-2015] #concours JEUX OLD SCHOOL

Discussion dans 'JEUX OLD SCHOOL' créé par silex, 26 Décembre 2015.

1. silex

silex Adept

J'aime reçus:
    Steam:
    silex95
    Introduction
    Counter-Strike is a series of first-person shooter and online video games, Where 2 teams:Terrorists and Counter-terrorists fight each other.
    History
    The series began on Windows in 1999 with the first version of Counter-Strike. It was released as a modification for Half-Life. The game was followed-up with Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, developed by Valve Corporation and released in 2004. Later that same year, Counter-Strike: Source was released by Valve Corporation. Released only eight months after Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, in November 2004, the game was a remake of the original Counter-Strike and the first in the series to run on Valve's newly created Source engine. In 2012 valve released Counter-Strike Global Offensive, the latest version of cs, which contains a lot of game mods like competitive matchmaking and casual, arms race...etc.
    My Career
    I personally started playing Counter-Strike 1.6 online in 2007, the game is very simple and fun with a decent graphics, Cs 1.6 was the most favorable fps game in steam community and esl.
    After CS:GO was released back in 2012 i started playing the game and i liked it coz of the new game mods, skins, items and case openings.

Half Life 1999
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Counter-Strike 2000
    [​IMG]
    Counter-Strike Condition Zero 2004
    [​IMG]
    Counter-Strike Source 2004
    [​IMG]
    Counter-Strike Global Offensive 2012
    [​IMG]

Dernière édition: 26 Décembre 2015

Partager cette page